Thu, 16 Feb|
Weekly Zoom Event
MINDFULNESS FOR HEALTH
An 8 week fully funded course delivered by the incredible Louis from The Wellbeing Campus.
Time & Location
16 Feb, 10:00 GMT – 06 Apr, 12:00 BST
Weekly Zoom Event
About the event
8 Week Course: Mindfulness For Health Course
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆: Thursday 16th February 2023 - Thursday 6th April 2023 10am - 12pm
𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: Every Thursday for 8 weeks
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: The Wellbeing Campus (Wirral)
Our founder Dave Bolton credits mindfulness as one of the main positive factors in being in the top 2% of world survivors of a stage 4 Glioblastoma. This is why Ahead Of The Game are delighted to announce the return of a new weekly mindfulness for health course delivered online by The Wellbeing Campus, running for 8 weeks every Thursday, starting 16th February 2023.
Mindfulness is explored progressively over the course, gradually building up a rich awareness of yourself, as well as your relationship to others, enabling you to lead a more creative life, even when experiencing long-term pain or illness. Mindfulness is not so much a technique as a particular stance or attitude to life that we can all develop.
- Pre or post treatment - any cancer diagnosis considered (must be able to attend each week mid morning session)
- Must be able to commit to the full 8 weeks practice 10am - 12pm
- Have an interest in using mindfulness to improve your diagnosis
- Be prepared to complete home practices between sessions
- Complete all pre and post documentation including full feedback on results
Week 1 - Mindfulness For Health
Week 2 Mindfulness For Health
Free Fully Funded Placement
This placement has been fully funded by the fundraising completed by Jack Parsons and 2 free placements donated by The Wellbeing Campus