Thu, 14 Sept|
Caldy Golf Club
THE TOM PARKER INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT 2023
Raising vital funds for fully funder cancer rehabilitation placements at Ahead Of The Game Foundation.
Time & Location
14 Sept, 11:30 – 15 Sept, 00:30
Caldy Golf Club, Links Hey Rd, Caldy, Birkenhead, Wirral CH48 1NB, UK
About the event
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
Ahead Of The Game Foundation 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁
Thursday 14th September 2023
Join founder Dave Bolton (Former Light Heavyweight kickboxing world champion) & Co- Directors Dominic Matteor (Ex Liverpoll and Leeds footballer), Kelsey Parker (Entrepreneur and wife of former Tom Parker) and a host of top North West sport's stars at the Tom Parker tribute golf event at Ahead Of The Game Foundation. Presented Ahead Of The Game in association with Lexus, Chester at the iconic Caldy Golf Club, wirral. Raising vital funds for fully funder cancer rehabilitation placements at Ahead Of The Game Foundation.
This will be the third golf event hosted by Ahead Of The Game Foundation, across both 2021 & 2022 events, there was a combined total of £55,293.75 raised kick-starting our foundation. Ahead Of The Game Foundation is now offering health & wellbeing rehabilitation programmes globally, while supporting the physical and mental wellbeing of people diagnosed with Cancer.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱?
Purchase a team of 4 for £500 and join many well known faces back at the iconic Caldy Golf Course, striving for the next name on the trophy!
THE EVENT INCLUDES:
- Tea, Coffee and Bacon Rolls upon arrival.
- Shotgun start at 13:30pm.
- Play 18 holes on a PGA Open Championship qualifying course.
- Lexus competition.
- Includes 2 course meal and cash bar.
- Live Evening Entertainment and auction.
- Q&A with Dominic Matteo, Dave Bolton and special sporting guests.
- Prizes given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed teams as well as longest drive, closest to the pin and closest to the pin in 2.
4 Ball Team
01 Sept, 00:30